Howdy!

Welcome to my blog, which was created to document the things I am learning in FIT 1012 at JWu. (this is a text gadget.)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wow! We did a LOT! Notes from week 3 class

Notes from this week's blogger new elements. 9/21: 
Tonight we made pages and had them run in tabs across the top. 
We learned you can have only one post per page. 
We learned how to embed a video, and then go back and edit the HTML to reduce the height and width for a video or an image. 
We embedded a video in the sidebar, not using the video gadget but the Text gadget. 
We added a blog list, which I really like because it picks up the blog of the name.  In the blog list is a blog that Prof. Morris introduced to us made by Boutros AbiChedid, with lots of useful resources on web storage.  I'll have to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment